AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE MALAYSIAN INDIAN CONGRESS AS SET OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION
• To uphold and preserve the Constitution of Malaysia and the Principles of the Rukunegara.
• To safeguard and promote the political, economic, educational, cultural and social interests of Malaysian Indians.
• To represent, express and give effect to the legitimate aspirations of Malaysian Indians.
• To promote and maintain inter-racial goodwill and harmony.
• To consider, assist and deal with all matters affecting the interests of the whole or any section of the community in a fair and just manner.
• To cooperate or work with other organisations whose interests and objectives are similar to those of the Congress.